ScruffyXPwns32ScruffyXPwns32

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Holy poo

I've been waiting years for the 7th one to follow up some of the best stick animations I've ever seen, and still no 7th. Come on, dude!
Aside from that, I love it, and you introduced me to Atreyu, so I thank you for that.

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

NOICE

That was truly hilarious. Every bit.

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Wow...oh wow.

I liked it. Short, but....well....wow. I liked it, ha.

Canabalt Canabalt

I think you've done it.

You have, in my mind, successfully made the best game I've played on this website. The concept is so simple, yet every aspect of it boasts otherwise. Fantastic job.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Kept me playing.

This is amazing. The graphics, the layout, the interface, the little chibi guy. Honest to god (That doesn't exist), this is one of the best flash games on this site in my opinion. I loved it. I loved the upgrading, I loved the bosses and enemies. Just truly great. I didn't stop playing until I got the last sword.

Greater Fighter Greater Fighter

Nah.

What happened to good simple games? I miss those. Games like these are just too overbearing for Newgrounds. I mean c'mon dude. This is good graphics and whatnot, but I just can't play it. Wayyyyy tooo complicated.

Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga

You've done it now!

And by that I mean you've successfully blended the depressed hours listening to this song with the raging hours listening to heavy metal. I can dig it x10

Crickethead Crickethead

OH wow.

This is most peaceful. I listen to this and just sort of...blend with my emotions and feelings and whatnot. I like how when its ending, the first note of the song is in tempo with the last note you can hear in the song. Intentional? I don't care, I love it.

Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover

Hmm, different, Verry different.

At first I just thought that you were going to change the rythym of the synth at the beginning, but after listening to the whole song I see that I was wrong.
Your voice is actually pretty good. Its deeper and less high pitched, kinda ghey, like Owl City (no offense to them by any means.)
There were a few sour notes I heard that kinda hit me hard and made me kinda cringe, but you bounced back everytime.
I was diggin' on the metalish, rockish theme you made the chorus.
Over all, very good, very different, very original (minus the fact that its a cover), and very well done.
-Leonard =D

spaz-crack spaz-crack

I see lines, and faces, and more lines. Don't change a thing, haha. Always love your art, man. Really, though. Even though you just colored it (I do like the yellow version a tad more) it still shows how impressive and talented you are.

mraw responds:

thanks man, glad you liked it!

WTD20 Friday The 13th WTD20 Friday The 13th

I share the same dream..

The only difference is that I have little talent compared to you, my friend. This shit is boss. Easy to read and you got the point across in 3 blocks like a comic should. Getcha some! =D

dead dude dead dude

Doood.

your expression of your deepest emotion is boss, mkay, mraw?