ScruffyXPwns32ScruffyXPwns32

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga

You've done it now!

And by that I mean you've successfully blended the depressed hours listening to this song with the raging hours listening to heavy metal. I can dig it x10

Crickethead Crickethead

OH wow.

This is most peaceful. I listen to this and just sort of...blend with my emotions and feelings and whatnot. I like how when its ending, the first note of the song is in tempo with the last note you can hear in the song. Intentional? I don't care, I love it.

Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover

Hmm, different, Verry different.

At first I just thought that you were going to change the rythym of the synth at the beginning, but after listening to the whole song I see that I was wrong.
Your voice is actually pretty good. Its deeper and less high pitched, kinda ghey, like Owl City (no offense to them by any means.)
There were a few sour notes I heard that kinda hit me hard and made me kinda cringe, but you bounced back everytime.
I was diggin' on the metalish, rockish theme you made the chorus.
Over all, very good, very different, very original (minus the fact that its a cover), and very well done.
-Leonard =D

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

Oh wow...

I love it. So catchy. I can't help but smile when I hear it.

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

Woah!!!

As soon as i finish shitting myself over how awesome this really is, ill listen to it another 100 times. Moar please?

Easy Listnin' Easy Listnin'

This is Awesome

Id have to say the main reason I love this is because its insanely calming. (oxymoron for ya). I love the guitar part. If you would be so kind to send my the tabs for it. Or if you have sheet music for sax, guitar, bass, drums, and bongo for my jazz band class. That would be amazing.