ScruffyXPwns32ScruffyXPwns32

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Holy poo

I've been waiting years for the 7th one to follow up some of the best stick animations I've ever seen, and still no 7th. Come on, dude!
Aside from that, I love it, and you introduced me to Atreyu, so I thank you for that.

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

NOICE

That was truly hilarious. Every bit.

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Wow...oh wow.

I liked it. Short, but....well....wow. I liked it, ha.

The Things We Never Said The Things We Never Said

Same...

Its kinda happening to me right now too, but who cares about that. I like this little flash video a lot actually. I actually like the music. The only thing I didn't actually like about it was the choppy-like animation. Other than that, it was awesome.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks and we're always improving

-Taco Buttfish.

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Wow...

This is nothing short of amazing. I watched this and I was pretty surprised how awesome it was. I was literally baffled.

You Cried Me You Cried Me

Holy shit...trippy

that's pretty trippy my friend. I'm gunna blaze up and give this a whirl. lawl.

SKATER V2 Episode: 05 SKATER V2 Episode: 05

Great animation!

Love the story. Loved it since the first one. The only thing I would change is the length. These videos are awesome, but really short. Amazing everything else though.

MarcyVF responds:

Is 4 minutes short? :)
Thanks anyways!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Alright

Here I go. I think you tried way to hard to pull off the vibe of the first Charlie the Unicorn. The first one was random and funny because it hasn't been done before, but when I saw the second one, it was too random and way to loose with its comedy. I saw the same thing in this one. I personally don't like the series because of the last 2, but the first one I will give you credit was just undeniably funny, but you are way too random and sparatic in the last 2.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

HUZZAH!

You have no idea how happy I am that "There She Is" didn't win!!!! That made my life perfect!!!

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

I fucking love Falcon

Which in turn means I love this flash. The utter pwnage of everybody made my day, completely. I didn't like the fact that Falcon got his ass kicked at the end, but Squirtle avenged him, so its all good. I did love it when he PWNED Ike's spine. That was so fucking brutal. Love it man, can't wait for another kick ass movie.